The following were functions of the National Press of Colombia:
- Manage, edit, print, publicize and market the Official Journal in accordance with statutory provisions.
- Manage, edit, print, publicize and market the Unified Procurement Journal, publishing contracts in accordance with the statutory provisions.
- Use technology more suitable for divulgation, communication and marketing services that were contracted.
- Edit and publish the Gazette of Congress, the Judicial Gazette, the Constitutional Gazette, the Annals of the State Council and other publications of the Judicial Branch.
- Develop with quality, efficiency and profitability the contracted work by clients.
- Edit, print and market forms and publications that are contracted.
- Organize and manage the archive documents, newspapers, journals, newsletters, brochures and other publications produced by the National Press of Colombia for its consultation and information; this function can be provided directly or through third parties.
- Collaborate with the National Government in relation to the dissemination of official acts and documents.
- Collaborate with the Ministry of Justice and Law in the implementation of policies and plans that will develop under established sectoral programs.
- The others indicated by law and statutes.
| Hora Legal |